Sac Volvo Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 12, 2010- 3rd Annual Swedish Day At IKEA

Go down

June 12, 2010- 3rd Annual Swedish Day At IKEA Empty June 12, 2010- 3rd Annual Swedish Day At IKEA

Post by volvie! Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

All Volvos & Saabs are welcome!

This is a repeat of our successful IKEA event from last year (and the year before that). Like before, we will meet in the IKEA parking lot at the Northwest corner of the building, close to the entrance. Please see the detailed flyer with directions and a photo that shows where we are planning to park.

Meeting location:
IKEA
700 West IKEA Ct.
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Link to detailed Google Map

Meeting Time:
10:00A

We had 20 cars and about 30 visitors at the IKEA events of 2008 and 2009.
Link to 2009 IKEA Event photos: http://www.sacvolvoclub.org/Home/events/2009-past-events#M6

Last year, as I remember, participants wanted to spend more time talking with each other and viewing the cars. So this year we will be able to meet in the IKEA conference room on the 2nd floor for lunch as early as 12:30 PM, but feel free to come in and enjoy lunch whenever you wish. I have reserved the room until 2:30 PM.

No special agenda this year, but I would like to meet with interested participants at 1:30 PM or so to assist with finalizing our Sacramento Chapter events between now and the end of the year. Some are firm, but most need to be taken beyond the idea stage, and also be assessed as to the interest level from club members that we might expect.

Ideally I would like to cover:

1. General participation trends for 2010 events
2. Discussion of events between now and the end of the year. What’s realistic? Who’s willing to assist with planning them?
3. Finally, I would like to conclude with a concrete list of events that we feel comfortable with and can stand by.

This is a good time to share your interests with regard to future club events with the other club members and club organizers. We are always looking for new ideas!

To ask questions or RSVP, you can contact Jeff Molander, Chapter President, on our Event Flyer page.

This information is also posted on the Sac Volvo Club Event Flyer page:
http://www.sacvolvoclub.org/Home/events/event-flyer
(An interactive map, driving direction gadgets, and detailed download-able event flyer can also be found on the Event Flyer page.)

Hope to see you there!

Take care,
volvie!
volvie!
volvie!
Admin

Back to top Go down